Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Publishing update!

Part Two has been uploaded to iBooks and I am awaiting approval and release. We should have that in a few days.

Also, after some delays and technical glitches, Scent of Lavender - Part One and Part Two have been uploaded to Google Play and I am waiting for them to be released.

I will let you know as soon as I get the releases from iBooks and Google Play.

Please remember, to go to the ebook retailer where you purchased your copy and/or Goodreads and post a review of the book and help other readers find their new book obsession.

Thanks for reading my books and I appreciate every reader who purchases my novels. I am glad you like reading my stories, and I hope these stories inspire you in some way to reach for those dreams you never thought you could achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment