Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspiration and price drop

I have been asked where did you get the inspiration for Luke's stalker. The idea actually came into my mind one day when I was writing and listening to my huge music catalog on my computer and Will Smith's song, Loretta, about his stalker came on. All of sudden it clicked as I was singing along, and from there I listened to that song every time I wrote her parts because I wanted to get in the right frame of mind for her and just feel the desperation that this person would have to get close to this person that they believed they were destined to be with, if only everyone else would stop interfering. Please take a listen and let me know what you think. 

Don't forget that Scent of Lavender - Part One is now .99. Get your copy and meet Luke's stalker. I guarantee after you read Part Two, you won't forget her. 

Will Smith Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment