Thursday, February 27, 2014

Now available on Google Play and Facebook page update -


WOO HOO! We've reached 100 likes for the Scent of Lavender page on Facebook. I am so very happy about this. I created pages on Facebook for Book 2 in the series (which I am currently working on), Whisper of Jasmine, and for the whole series, Scent of Love. Check them out and like them for more updates on each book in the Scent of Love Series!

Facebook Page for Whisper of Jasmine

Facebook Page for Scent of Love Series

I have more good news, as well. Scent of Lavender - Parts One and Two, respectively, are available now on Google Play. I'm so happy to have finally managed to work all that out. Here are the links for the books on Google Play for those of you buying on that site.

Scent of Lavender - Part One

Scent of Lavender - Part Two


No comments:

Post a Comment